New Statehood Bill [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Territories, Fifty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 28, 30, Nov. 11-15, 17-22, 24, Dec. 4, 1902
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Territories
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 394 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Index to field hearings is found on microfiche No. 4 of 5 (p. 309-316). Nov. 12 and 13 hearings were held in East Las Vegas, N.Mex.; Nov. 14 and 15 hearings were held in Albuquerque, N.Mex.; Nov. 17 hearing was held in Prescott, Ariz.; Nov. 18 hearing was held in Phoenix, Ariz.; Nov. 19 hearings were held in Tucson and Bisbee, Ariz.; Nov. 20 hearings were held in Las Cruces, N.Mex. and El Paso Tex.; Nov. 21 hearing was held on a train near Carlsbad, N.Mex.; Nov. 22 hearing was held on a train in Woodward, Okla.; Nov. 24 hearings were held in Oklahoma City and Guthrie, Okla. and Considers (57) H.R. 12543.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2779002