[Map of the lower Shenandoah Valley, Virginia] [electronic resource] / Eng. O[ffice, 2nd] Corps, A. N. Va., Sept 9th 1864
- Brown, Samuel Howell
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ms., cloth ; 68 x 47 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Early, Jubal Anderson, 1816-1894
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:126,720.
- Shows the Shenandoah Valley from the Potomac to the north to Front Royal and Strasburg to the south, including roads, drainage, railroads, and names of residents., Relief shown by shading., Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989., Transferred from the Jubal Anderson Early Papers in the Manuscript Division, L.C., Ink and pencil on tracing linen, sectioned and mounted on paper., and Central area of right edge and lower right corner lacking. Additional smaller losses in left sections.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 654.2
View MARC record | catkey: 2780014