G. Woolworth Colton's new guide map of the United States & Canada, with railroads, counties, etc [cartographic material] / Drawn, engraved & published by G. Woolworth Colton, New York
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
- Chicago : Rufus Blanchard, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 77 x 93 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:3,168,000.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by G. Woolworth Colton."
Insets: Plan of the southern portion of Florida. 16 x 13 cm.-Western portion of the United States. 18 x 20 cm.-The southern portion of Texas. 9 x 10 cm.
Includes tables of "Cities and towns with a population of 10,000 and over" and "Population of the United States."
"Drawer 47, portfolio 1, no. 28" written in the right margin.
General map annotated in red and blue to show military departments.
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 25.3
View MARC record | catkey: 2780317