Map of the seat of war showing the battles of July 18th & 21st 1861 [cartographic material] / Lith. by A. Hoen & Co., Baltimore
- Corbett, V. P.
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 45 x 51 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Other Subject(s):
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:115,000.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the Clerks office of the U.S. District Court by V. P. Corbett in the year 1861 for the Dist. of Columa."
Map of northern Virginia showing troop camps, entrenchments, forts, batteries, roads, railroads, street pattern of Washington and Alexandria, towns, drainage, vegetation and some indication of relief by hachures.
Geography and Map Division's copy has the imprint covered by a label which reads "Metropolitan Book [Store], Philp & Solomo[ns, Agents], 332 Pennsylvania A[ve.], Washington, D.[C.]"
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 563
View MARC record | catkey: 2780371