[Plat of a survey of 2,314 acres of land, being the first large bottom on the east side of the Ohio River] [electronic resource] : [3 or 4 miles below the mouth, a portion of which is divided into 17 lots] / W. Crawford, surv
- Crawford, William, 1732-1782
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1771.
- Physical Description:
- map ; 57 x 34 cm folded in portfolio 35 x 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Washington, George, 1732-1799
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- Plat of a survey of 2,314 acres of land, being the first large bottom on the east side of the Ohio River
George Washington; survey of land in Ohio
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:20,000.
- Title from Lawrence Martin's The George Washington atlas. 1932.
Cover title: George Washington; survey of land in Ohio, a grant from the Colony of Virginia to Washington for military services ...
Oriented with north toward the lower left.
Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines.
Annotated by George Washington: Patented in the name of George Washington.
Includes table of "River courses & distances" annotated by George Washington and "A table to explain this plat."
On verso: Survey for 2,314 acres, bottom-Ohio, made-in-1771.
Accompanied by typewritten letter of Sept. 26, 1921, signed "Warren G. Harding," to David G. Joyce, Chicago.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 785
View MARC record | catkey: 2780403