Complete railway map designed and engraved from the original maps, charts and schedules furnished by railway engineers, agents &c to accompany the American Railway Guide [cartographic material].
- Dinsmore, Curran
- New York : [publisher not identified], [between 1850 and 1859]
- Physical Description:
- map ; 36 x 42 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- To the right of the map is an advertisment stating "American Railway Guide for the United States. Published Monthly."
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:7,000,000.
- Inset: Railway map of New England, together with sections of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania on an enlarged scale. 23 x 23 cm., Description derived from published bibliography., Another edition, 184-, lacks title and advertisement., and Additional edition, from American Railway Guide, and Pocket Companion, for the United States. Charles Cobb, compiler, 1850. To the left of the title is a small view engraved by "Nowland," which shows the offices of the "American Railway Guide" and "New York Pathfinder."
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 10
View MARC record | catkey: 2780485