Plan of the city of Washington in the territory of Columbia [cartographic material] : ceded by the states of Virginia and Maryland to the United States of America, and by them established as the seat of their government, after the year MDCCC / engrav'd by Sam'l Hill, Boston ; in order to execute this plan, Mr. Ellicott drew a true meridional line ...
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:19,800.
- Shows block numbers and proposed government buildings., Watermarks: Budgen, GR, [crown over fleur-de-lis]., Includes text and notes., LC copies variously soiled, torn, annotated in lead pencil, trimmed, edged with cloth stripping, and mounted on cloth backing., and LC copies 1 and 3 have annotated notes on verso, in pencil of the city canal by F.C. de Krafft dated September 9, 1831.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Phillips. Washington, 1278
View MARC record | catkey: 2780575