Map showing the Toledo, Ann Arbor, and Grand Truck Railway and its connections, 1881 [cartographic material].
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Midwestern states showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, and the railroad network with emphasis on the mail line.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,267,200.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 582
View MARC record | catkey: 2781056