Map showing the Toledo, Peoria, & Warsaw Railway and its connections, 1867 [cartographic material].
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Map of the Midwest showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, and the railroads with emphasis on the main line.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,267,200.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 585
View MARC record | catkey: 2781057