Battle of Palo Alto, 8th May 1846 [electronic resource].
- Glynn, Charles R.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : ms., color ; 15 x 13 cm, on sheet 24 x 26 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given.
- Relief shown by hachures.
Shows military deployment of troops on May 8th and 9th, 1846 between the Americans under Gen. Taylor and the Mexicans under Gen. Arista.
Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
Accompanied by typewritten letter attributing authorship to Charles R. Glynn, New Orleans, September 1846.
Ancillary maps: Lines of battle as first formed on 8th May 1846 -- The train parked on the 9th -- Resaca de la Palma, supposed position of Mexicans in the battle of 9th May.
Unidentified architectural drawing of buildings on verso.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Luso-Hispanic World, 970
View MARC record | catkey: 2781235