Jones Point, Potomac River, near Alexandria, Virginia [electronic resource] / surveyed for the Engineer Department, April 1863, by A.M. Harrison, assistant ; copied from the archives of the U.S. Coast Survey for the Engineer Department, J.E. Hilgard, asst. U.S. Coast Survey in charge of office
- Harrison, A. M. (Alexander Medina), 1829-1881
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : ms., color, tracing linen ; 114 x 94 cm, sheets 57 x 94 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hilgard, J. E. (Julius Erasmus), 1825-1891, Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867, United States. Army. Corps of Engineers, and United States Coast Survey
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000.
- Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
At head of title: U.S. Coast Survey, A.D. Bache, supdt.
At lower right: Coast Survey Office, Washington D.C., April 29th 1863.
India ink, red ink, and lead pencil.
At upper left: 211, L., sheet 7.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 523.5
View MARC record | catkey: 2781321