Map of the Pennsylvania Rail Road, from Harrisburg to Pittsburg [sic] and of the Columbia & Lancaster & Harrisburg R.R.s from Philadelphia to Harrisburg. H. Haupt, Chf. Eng., J. P. & J. Lesley, Jr. Topographers, J. G. Shoemaker, engr [cartographic material].
- Haupt, H.
- Philada : [publisher not identified], 1855.
- Physical Description:
- color map ; 20 x 178 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Railroad
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Topographic strip map of Pennsylvania between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh showing drainage, relief by form lines, county boundaries, cities and towns. A list of stations and distances is given to the right of the map.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:1,000,000.
- From Guide for the Pennsylvania Railroad, with an Extensive Map... (Philadelphia, T.K. & P.G. Collins, 1855) and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 517
View MARC record | catkey: 2781327