A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and North Carolina [cartographic material] ; comprehending the river Ohio, and all the rivers, which fall into it; part of the river Mississippi, the whole of the Illinois River, Lake Erie; part of the lakes Huron, Michigan &c. and all the country bordering on these lakes and rivers / By Thos. Hutchins. Engrav'd by T. Cheevers
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:1,270,000.
- Hand colored.
Relief shown pictorially and by hachures.
Prime meridian: Philadelphia and London.
Shows military bounty lands.
Includes historical and descriptive notes.
LC copy annotated in pen-and-ink.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 789
View MARC record | catkey: 2781514