[North Carolina [cartographic material] / Drawn by A. Lindenkohl] H. Lindenkohl & Chas. G. Krebs, lith. U.S. Coast Survey, A. D. Bache, Supdt. 1865
- Lindenkohl, A.
- [Raleigh] : [State Department of Archives and History], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 41 x 92 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States Coast Survey
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:950,000 (not "1 in. = 10 miles").
- Reduced facsimile from William P. Cumming's North Carolina in Maps (Raleigh, State Department of Archives and History, 1966) plate XIII., Printed in brown ink., This facsimile was produced from a composite map in the State Department of Archives and History, Raleigh, N.C. The composite was made up from Lindenkohl's map of "[Eastern Tennessee, with parts of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Kentucky]" (entry no. 75.8) and his "[North Carolina, with adjacent parts of Virginia and South Carolina]" (entry no. 305a.6)., and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 305a.5
View MARC record | catkey: 2781790