Lloyd's map of the southern states showing all the railroads, their stations & distances, also the counties, towns, villages, harbors, rivers, and forts [cartographic material].
- Lloyd, James T.
- New York and London : J. T. Lloyd, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 97 x 144 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,000,000.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by J. T. Lloyd.", Copyright no. 290, July 12, 1861, written in right margin. Stamped: Deposited in U.S. District Clerk's Office, Southern District of New York., General map., 1862 edition listed as item no. 29, and 1863 edition as no. 41.2, and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 14.2
View MARC record | catkey: 2781825