Magnus's county map of the United States, showing the forts, railroads, canals, and navigable waters. Published to trace the progress of operations by the government, as they occur, during the War of the Rebellion [cartographic material].
- Magnus, Charles
- N.Y. : Published by Charles Magnus, [1862?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 79 x 103 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,111,789.
- Printed at the bottom of the map: Extra session of Congress map. Price 25 cents.
General map of the eastern United States showing finished railroads, railroads in progress, and chartered or projected railroads.
Insets: Fortress Monroe, Old Point Comfort and Hygeia Hotel, Va. [view] 10 x 19 cm.-Military map of Missouri, Kentucky & Tennessee. 12 x 19 cm.-Military map of Maryland & Virginia. 12 x 20 cm.
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 30.2
View MARC record | catkey: 2781887