[Lake Champlain and Lake George, and the country between the Hudson and the lakes on the west, and Connecticut River on the east] [electronic resource].
- Medcalfe, Mr.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1777?]
- Physical Description:
- color map ; 59 x 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:640,000.
- Title from William Faden's Catalogue of a curious and valuable collection of original maps and plans., Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor., Has watermarks., Imperfect: Right upper corner is missing., and Base map from "A map of the country in which the army under Lt. General Burgoyne acted in the campaign of 1777, shewing the marches of the army & places of the principal actions. Drawn by Mr. Medcalfe & engraved by Wm. Faden" which was published in 1780 in Burgoyne's A state of the expedition from Canada, and in Faden's Atlas of the battles of the American Revolution. The manuscript lacks "the marches of the army & the places of the principal actions."
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1075
View MARC record | catkey: 2781961