Fredericksburg. [Dec. 1862] [cartographic material] / Prepared by Bvt. Brig. Genl. N. Michler, Major of Engineers, from surveys under his direction, by order of Brig. Genl. & Bvt. Maj. Genl. A. A. Humphreys, Chief of Engineers, and under the authority of the hon. Secretary of War. Surveyed & drawn by Maj. J. E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson. Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt. 1867
- Michler, N. (Nathaniel), 1827-1881
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 82 x 57 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:21,120.
- In this issue, the map is printed on a yellow background with the Rappahannock River colored green., Detailed map of the environs of Fredericksburg giving Union entrenchments in blue and Confederate entrenchments in red, roads, "Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Rail Road," street plan of Fredericksburg and Falmouth, houses, fences, names of residents in rural areas, vegetation, drainage, and relief by hachures., and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 553.6
View MARC record | catkey: 2781995