North Anna. [May 22-27, 1864] [cartographic material] / From surveys under the direction of B'v't. Brig.-Gen. N. Michler, Maj. Of Engineers. 1867
- Michler, N. (Nathaniel), 1827-1881
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 41 x 48 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:67,000.
- From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 34, June 1887, p. 292.
"Union works are marked . . . U" and "Confederate works are marked . . .C."
Shows roads, houses, names of residents, relief by hachures, drainage, mills, towns, railroads, and vegetation.
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 590
View MARC record | catkey: 2782001