Map of Virginia and neighboring states showing the location of battles in the Civil War 1861-1865 [cartographic material].
- Northrup, William Perry
- Buffalo, N.Y. : The Matthews-Northrup Works, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 25 x 17 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:366,000.
- Map of eastern Virginia and parts of North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, showing "battles in which New York regiments were engaged," "railroads at time of war," and "turnpikes and plank roads." Union states are colored yellow, and Confederate states are green.
Copyright no. "C1. F 22761."
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 509.4
View MARC record | catkey: 2782193