Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border & southern states [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Phelps & Watson
- New York : Phelps & Watson, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 64 x 91 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,534,400.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress; in the year 1862 by Phelps & Watson.", Includes list of "Battles of the war" in 1861 and 1862., Accompanied by pamphlet entitled New Historical War Map (35 p., 17 x 12 cm.) containing a "Brief description of 10 battles and skirmishes of the war," 1861-63., For other editions, see entry nos. 53.2, 80.2, and 80.3., and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 43.8
View MARC record | catkey: 2782352