[Map of New Orleans and vicinity] [electronic resource] / V. Pintado [and] Carlos Trudeau
- Language Note:
- Spanish and French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:7,450.
- Shows property lines and landowners between the city limits and Bayou Saint John., Pen-and-ink., Mounted on cloth backing., "This map is an 1873 copy of the original 1804 map copied by Pintado (in Havana in 1819) and verified by Pili,̌ the New Orlweans Surveyor in 1838. Map reflects information compiled by Pintado in 1795-96 and set down by Trudeau in official records in 1804.", Copy imperfect: Waterstained., and Includes explanatory notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Luso-Hispanic world, 959
View MARC record | catkey: 2782366