Topographical map of the Mine Hill and Schuylkill-Haven Rail Road with its branches and extension to Ashland; surveyed and drawn by Henry W. Poole, Civl. Topl. Ming. Engr. Pottsville, Pa. Dec. 1854, to accompany the Report to the stockholders [cartographic material].
- Poole, Henry W. (Henry Ward), 1825-1890
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- map ; 99 x 99 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mine Hill and Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Map of Pennsylvania between Schuylkill Haven and Ashland showing drainage, relief by hachures, cities, towns, individual buildings, mines, mills, and the mining branch rail lines. Chartered on the March 24, 1828. 13 miles opened in 1831. Completed to Ashland in 1857. See entry 468.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 467
View MARC record | catkey: 2782408