Pressler's map of the state of Texas [cartographic material] / compiled from the records of the General Land Office of the State and various other sources by Chas. W. Pressler, principal draftsman
- Pressler, Chas. W.
- Galveston, Tex. : Jones, Root & Co., 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand colored ; 118 x 131 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, Root & Co.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:1,013,760. 16 miles to an in. (W 106ʻ--W 94ʻ/N 36ʻ--N 26ʻ).
- "General Land Office, Austin, November 18th 1857.", Relief shown by hachures., Shows longitude West from Greenwich and Washington., "Entered according to an act of Congress, in the year 1858, by Jones, Root & Co. in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Texas.", Includes table of contents, notes, and ill., Insets: Map of the old colony -- Map of original land districts., Sectioned and mounted on linen on two sheets, and Copy imperfect: Torn in margins with holes and water stains throughout.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
View MARC record | catkey: 2782427