Map showing the coal & timber lands of the Allegheny Rail Road & Coal Company with the avenues to market [cartographic material].
- Outline map of eastern Pennsylvania and part of New Jersey showing relief by hachures, drainage, coal, timber, major cities, and railroads.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600,000.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 318
View MARC record | catkey: 2782901