Map of surveys for the Louisville & Cincinnati B'ch Railroad; I. M. St. John, Chief Eng', 1866 [cartographic material].
- Thatcher, Edwin
- Louisville, Ky. : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- color map ; 45 x 61 cm
- Additional Creators:
- St. John, I. M. and Louisville and Cincinnati Branch Railroad
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Map of northern Kentucky showing drainage, cities and towns, counties, roads, railroads, and completed, located, experimental and old survey lines. Includes the five survey lines proposed for a railroad between Louisville and Covington.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600,000.
- From Report of the Surveys and Estimates of the Louisville and Cincinnati Branch Railroad (Louisville, John P. Morton, 1866). and Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 450
View MARC record | catkey: 2783036