State of Kansas, 1884; compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under supervision of G.P. Strum, Principal Draughtsman, photo lith & print by Julius Bien & Co. N.Y. 1884 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Land Office
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- color map ; 56 x 77 cm
- Township map showing drainage, cities and towns, Indian and military reservations, railroads, and the limit of grants.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:950,400.
- Annotated copy showing known and proposed railroad lines in blue and red ink and pencil.
Description derived from published bibliography.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LC Railroad maps, 222
View MARC record | catkey: 2783413