Aviation security [microform] : computer-assisted passenger prescreening system faces significant implementation challenges : report to Congressional committees / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Computer-assisted passenger prescreening system faces significant implementation challenges
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 48 pages : charts ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-385
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GAO web site. Address as of 11/19/04:http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04385.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2785183