Job creation, job destruction, and international competition / Michael W. Klein, Scott Schuh, and Robert K. Triest
- Klein, Michael W., 1958-
- Kalamazoo, Mich. : W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 201 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Schuh, Scott
Triest, Robert K.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Openness -- Job creation and job destruction -- Literature review -- Job flows and the exchange rate -- Regression implementation and results -- Job flows and trade -- Policy implications -- Directions for future research.
- 0880992719 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0880992727 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-191) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2785994