Tapped out? [microform] : lead in the District of Columbia and the providing of safe drinking water : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 22, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 155 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0038-P., and "Serial no. 108-97."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/28/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:95462.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2786663