A tale of a tub : written for the universal improvement of mankind : to which is added, An account of a battel between the ancient and modern books in St. James's Library
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745
- London : Printed for John Nutt, 1710.
- 5th ed., with the author's apology and explanatory notes / by W. W--tt--n, B.D. and others.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 344 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wotton, William, 1666-1727
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745
- Related Titles:
- Full and true account of the battel fought last Friday between the antient and the modern books in St. James's Library
- Includes separate title pages for: A full and true account of th battel founght last Friday between the antient and the modern books in St. James's Library; and, A discourse concerning the mechanical operation of the spirit.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1976. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Teerink-Scouten. 222.
View MARC record | catkey: 278860