Money laundering and foreign corruption [microform] : enforcement and effectiveness of the PATRIOT Act : hearing before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 15, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1,578 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.108-633
- Pinochet Ugarte, Augusto—Finance, Personal
- Riggs National Bank—Corrupt practices
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- Money laundering—United States
- Petroleum industry and trade—Finance—Corrupt practices—Equatorial Guinea
- Investments, Foreign—United States
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0044-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/7/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:95501.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 17 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2789021