Second protocol amending tax convention with Barbados : message from the President of the United States transmitting second protocol amending the convention between the United States of America and Barbados for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income signed on December 31, 1984, signed at Washington on July 14, 2004, including an exchange of notes with attached understandings
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1984 December 31. Protocols, etc., 2004 July 14
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush) and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/4:108-26
- At head of title: 108th Congress, 2nd session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0047-P.
"September 13, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/6/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:td026.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2790988