Tribal Parity Act [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, on S. 1530, to provide compensation to the Lower Brule and Crow Creek Sioux tribes of South Dakota for damage to tribal land caused by Pick-Sloan projects along the Missouri River, June 15, 2004, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 114 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.108-620
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0052-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/14/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:94449.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2791052