School meal programs [microform] : competitive foods are available in many schools : actions taken to restrict them differ by state and locality
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Competitive foods are available in many schools : actions taken to restrict them differ by state and locality
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- i, 33 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "April 2004"--cover., Cover title., and "GAO-04-673"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 33).
- Other Forms:
- Some issues also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/5/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04673.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2794674