Nominations of Alfred A. Plamann, Thomas W. Grant, Noe Hinjosa, Jr., and William R. Timken, Jr. : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on nominations of Alfred A. Plamann, of California, to be a member of the Board of Directors of the National Consumer Cooperative Bank; Thomas W. Grant, of New York, to be a director of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation; Noe Hinjosa, Jr., of Texas, to be a director of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation; William R. Timken, Jr., of Ohio, to be a director of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, March 25, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 64 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-583
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Plamann, Alfred A. (Alfred Allen), 1942-
- Grant, Thomas W. (Thomas Waters), 1941-
- Hinojosa, Noe, 1961-
- Timken, William R. (William Robert), 1938-
- National Consumer Cooperative Bank (U.S.). Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2005-0060-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/14/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:95624.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Westport, CN, Greenwood Publishing Co., 2004. 1 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2794769