Hearing on careers for the 21st century [microform] : the importance of education and worker training for small business : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, June 2, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Additional Titles:
- Careers for the 21st century and Importance of education and worker training for small business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 186 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:108-68
Serial no. 108-68 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business."
Shipping list no.: 2005-0057-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-68."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/28/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:94136.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2794788