Building toward an unmanned aircraft system training strategy / Bernard D. Rostker, Charles Nemfakos, Henry A. Leonard, Elliot Axelband, Abby Doll, Kimberly N. Hale, Brian McInnis, Richard Mesic, Daniel Tremblay, Roland J. Yardley, Stephanie Young
- Rostker, Bernard
- Additional Titles:
- Building towards a UAS training strategy
- Santa Monica, CA : RAND, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 94 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Nemfakos, Charles Panagiotis, Leonard, Henry A., Axelband, Elliot I., Doll, Abby, Hale, Kimberly N., McInnis, Brian, Mesic, Richard, 1943-, Tremblay, Daniel, Yardley, Roland J., Young, Stephanie, National Defense Research Institute (U.S.). Forces and Resources Policy Center, Rand Corporation. National Security Research Division, Rand Corporation, and United States. Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Personnel and Readiness)
- www.jstor.org , Open Access
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- 9780833089977 (electronic bk.)
0833089978 (electronic bk.)
- "RAND National Defense Research Institute."
Online version: Building toward an unmanned aircraft system training strategy.
"The research was conducted within the Forces and Resources Policy Center of the RAND National Research Institute (NDRI)"--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 91-94).
View MARC record | catkey: 27973001