Facing the challenges of whole-school reform : New American Schools after a decade / Mark Berends, Susan J. Bodilly, Sheila Nataraj Kirby ; prepared for New American Schools
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Introduction -- The development of New American Schools -- Changes in NAS designs -- Implementation of NAS designs during the scale-up phase -- Implementation of NAS designs in a high-poverty district -- NAS designs and academic achievement -- The future of whole-school designs: conclusions, observations, and policy implications -- Afterword -- Appendix. Methodology for the studies on implementation and performance.
- After a decade of studies, this report released in 2002, draws together RAND's research on New American Schools, highlighting the organizations significant contribution to comprehensive school reform and noting the challenges that came with implementing whole-school designs.
- 0833032240 (electronic bk.)
9780833032249 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "MR-1498-EDU"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 209-222).
View MARC record | catkey: 27974292