- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Why? -- Literary risk and moral peril -- Taking a breath -- Fantastic narrative strategies -- Amy, meet Molly -- The great redraft -- Triangulation of memory -- Beyond the kingdom of night.
- "In 2011, Amy T Matthews published End of the Night Girl, a novel which engages creatively with questions of identity politics and the ethics of fictionalising the Holocaust. Navigating the Kingdom of Night is a critical exegesis in which the author contextualises End of the Night Girl in terms of the critical debate surrounding Holocaust fiction.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in literature—Criticism and interpretation
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in literature—Moral and ethical aspects—Criticism and interpretation
- Genocide in literature—Criticism and interpretation
- Australian literature—21st century—History and criticism
- Literary studies: fiction, novelists and prose writers
- Literature and literary studies
- Literature: history and criticism
- Australian literature
- Genocide in literature
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) in literature
- 9781922064585 (electronic bk.)
1922064580 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Form of work:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 153-160).
View MARC record | catkey: 27976121