New Germans, new Dutch : literary interventions / Liesbeth Minnaard
- Minnaard, Liesbeth
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam Univ. Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (324 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Literature of migration : aesthetic interventions in times of transformation -- Emine Sevgi Özdamar : "I didn't know that your passport is also your diary" -- Hafid Bouazza : "long live uprooting! Long live the imagination!" -- Feridun Zaimoglu : "here only the kanake has the say" -- Abdelkader Benali : "when the world goes mad and everybody has lost their words" -- Literary negotiations of Germanness and Dutchness.
- A bold and original analysis of the recent literature of migration by the Turkish-German and Moroccan-Dutch writers, exploring the literary and social ramifications of nationality.
- German literature—Turkish authors—History and criticism
- Dutch literature—Moroccan authors—History and criticism
- Emigration and immigration in literature
- LITERARY CRITICISM—European—German
- SOCIAL SCIENCE—Ethnic Studies—General
- German literature—Turkish authors
- 9789048502356 (electronic bk.)
9048502357 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27976178