The position of the Turkish and Moroccan second generation in Amsterdam and Rotterdam : the TIES study in the Netherlands / edited by Maurice Crul and Liesbeth Heering
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (188 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Crul, Maurice and Heering, Liesbeth
- www.jstor.org , Open Access
- Language Note:
- "Conclusions and implications" in English and Dutch.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Migration history and demographic characteristics of the two second-generation groups -- Housing and segregation -- Education -- Labour and income -- Identities and intercultural relations -- Social relations -- Union and family formation.
- First publication of the TIES Project studies the social situation and views of the Dutch second generation of Turkish and Moroccan origin.
- Turks—Netherlands—Amsterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- Turks—Netherlands—Rotterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- Moroccans—Netherlands—Amsterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- Moroccans—Netherlands—Rotterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- Children of immigrants—Netherlands—Amsterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- Children of immigrants—Netherlands—Rotterdam—Social conditions—21st century
- POLITICAL SCIENCE—Comparative Politics
- Society and social sciences
- Politics and government
- Sociology and anthropology
- Children of immigrants—Social conditions
- Ethnic relations
- Moroccans—Social conditions
- Turks—Social conditions
- Netherlands—Ethnic relations
- 9789048506484 (electronic bk.)
9048506484 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27976664