Recruiting minorities : what explains recent trends in the Army and Navy? / Beth J. Asch, Paul Heaton, Bogdan Savych
- Asch, Beth J.
- Santa Monica, CA : RAND, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxv, 91 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Heaton, Paul, 1978-, Savych, Bogdan, and National Defense Research Institute (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Introduction -- Background on recruiting -- Methodology and data -- Army results -- Navy results -- Conclusions and policy implications.
- This report identifies factors that are correlated with trends in black and Hispanic representation among high-quality recruits in the Army and Navy, and it considers which policies are likely to be most effective in increasing high-quality enlistments among black, Hispanic, and white youth"--Page iii.
- 9780833048981 (electronic bk.), 0833048988 (electronic bk.), 9780833047175, and 0833047175
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 89-91).
View MARC record | catkey: 27976969