Child-labor amendment to the Constitution : hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Sixty-seventh Congress, fourth session, on S. J. Res. 200, S. J. Res. 224, S. J. Res. 232, S. J. Res. 256, and S. J. Res. 262, joint resolutions proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1923. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 126 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary."
View MARC record | catkey: 27979857