Tax administration : IRS should take steps to improve the accuracy of schedule K-1 data : report to the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Tax administration : Internal Revenue Service should take steps to improve the accuracy of schedule K-1 data
IRS should take steps to improve the accuracy of schedule K-1 data
Schedule K-1 Matching program
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Internal Revenue Service
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 2, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/02/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d041040.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2798003