Retirement timing and social stratification : a comparative study of labor market exit and age norms in Western Europe / Jonas Radl
- Radl, Jonas
- London : Versita, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (329 pages) : illustrations
- Versita discipline : sociology
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Theoretical approaches to retirement and early exit from work -- 3. Social variability in retirement behaviour: an analytical framework -- 4. Too old to work, or too young to retire? The pervasiveness of age norms in Western Europe societies -- 5. Differential retirement behaviour in Western Europe: social stratification and cross-national diversity -- 6. Retirement timing and social stratification in Spain -- 7. Retirement timing and social stratification in Germany -- 8. Conclusions.
- 9788376560410 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 288-324) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27983840