Hydrophone investigations of earthquakes and explosion generated high-frequency seismic phaases : progress and forecast report to the Air Force Office of Scientific Research / Daniel A. Walker, Hawaii Institute of Geophysics, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
- Walker, Daniel A.
- Additional Titles:
- Research progress and forecast report
- [Honolulu, Hawaii] : [Hawaii Institute of Geophysics, University of Hawaii], 1 May 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McCreery, Charles S. (Charles Stoddard)
Kroenke, Loren W.
United States. Air Force. Office of Scientific Research
- Includes appendices: Yield estimation from spectral amplitudes of direct P and P coda recorded by the Wake Island deep ocean hydrophone array / Charles S. McCreery -- Ambient infrasonic ocean noise and wind / Charles S. McCreery -- Evidence for the formation of a new trench in the western Pacific / Loren W. Kroenke and Daniel A. Walker -- Significant unreported earthquakes in the Marianas subduction zone / Daniel A. Walker.
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research AFOSR-86-0039
View MARC record | catkey: 27984403