Annual Survey of Catastrophic Football Injuries : 1977¿̐ư1992 / FO. Mueller, RC. Cantu
- Conference Author:
- Head and Neck Injuries in Sports (1993 : Atlanta, GA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Cantu, RC., Mueller, FO., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Football catastrophic injuries may never be totally eliminated, but continued research has resulted in rule changes, equipment standards, improved medical care both on and off the playing field, and changes in teaching the fundamental techniques of the game. These changes were the results of a united effort by coaches, administrators, researchers, equipment manufacturers, physicians, trainers and players.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1229 (January 1994)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803152823 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27985755