Oriented PVC Pipe (PVCO) : Experience and Research / DE. Bauer
- Conference Author:
- Buried Plastic Pipe Technology: 2nd Volume (1994 : New Orleans, LA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bauer, DE.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- As Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sanitary and storm drain pipes have evolved with the advent of profile walls, so too will PVC pressure pipe with the advent of orientation. This paper discusses the basic concepts of reorienting PVC pipe, the basic production technologies involved, and the research and experience which span the past two decades around the world.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1222 (January 1994)
- 9780803152779 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27985927