The Characterization of Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria in Heavy Oil Waterflood Operations / TR. Jack, E. Rogoz, B. Bramhill, PR. Roberge
- Conference Author:
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Testing (1992 : Miami, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bramhill, B., Jack, TR., Roberge, PR., Rogoz, E., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This study was carried out in an oilfield waterflood operation in which produced brine is reinjected to displace oil from the reservoir. Significant corrosion problems are associated with bacterial colonization of the water handling system. Previous work has focused on optimizing biocide treatments, but there are limits to what is economically achievable by this approach.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1232 (January 1994)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803152847 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27985968